Cloud call centre software
Terms & Conditions – South Africa
- 1.1 This website can be accessed at unitedtelecoms.co.za hereinafter referred to as “the website” and is made available by Mantino Trading (Pty) Ltd trading as United Telecoms with registration number 2001/030000/07 hereinafter referred to a “United Telecoms”, “we”, “us”, “our”.
- 1.2 These website Terms and Conditions hereinafter referred to as “Terms” govern the ordering, sale and delivery of goods and services that may be ordered on this website.
- 1.3 These terms are binding and enforceable against each person hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your”, “user” that accesses or uses the website. By using the website and registering an account, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by these terms.
- 1.4 By using the website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the terms. If you do not agree to the terms, you must not use this website.
- 1.5 United Telecoms reserves the right to amend or withdraw the terms at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately and it is your responsibility to read the terms each time you visit our website.
- Registration and use of the website
- 2.1 Only registered users may purchase products on the website
- 2.2 To register as a user, you need to provide a unique username and password (hereinafter referred to as login details) and certain personal information.
- 2.3 You undertake and warrant that your login details will not be disclosed to any third party and will be kept secure.
- 2.4 You agree that when the correct login details for your account have been entered, regardless of whether the use of login details is fraudulent or unauthorised, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these terms.
- 2.5 You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the website or information contained herein without the written consent from United Telecoms.
- 2.6 You may not display, publish, print, copy or post the information contained within the website without express prior written consent from United Telecoms.
- Conclusion of Sale & Stock Availability
- 3.1 Registered users may place orders for items which United Telecoms may accept or reject. Whether or not we accept an order, depends on the availability of stock, correctness of the information relating to the items, including price and receipt of payment by United Telecoms for the items.
- 3.2 United Telecoms will indicate acceptance of your order by delivering the items to you or allowing you to collect them, only at such point will an agreement of sale between you and United Telecoms take place.
- 3.3 You may not cancel an order once payment has been made, you may return the items once you have received delivery in accordance with our Returns Policy.
- 3.4 United Telecoms reserves the right to cancel the order for any reason on notice to you and without liability to you.
- 3.5 You acknowledge that stock of all items on offer is limited and that pricing can change at any time without prior notice.
- 3.6 As erroneous information and/or prices may occur on the website, you agree that United Telecoms cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information and/or prices published on the website. We will not under any circumstances whatsoever be obligated to sell a product at such erroneous price. Please inform us of any errors by emailing [email protected] or by contacting us on 086 001 8500.
- 3.7 Placing items in a shopping cart without completing the transaction does not constitute an order for such items, and as such, items may be removed from the shopping cart if stock is no longer available or the price has changed.
- 4.1 Delivery times are estimates only and we cannot be held liable for late deliveries.
- 4.2 We reserve the right to verify the identity of any purchaser or the payment method used.
- 4.3 Risk in the products shall pass to you or your authorised representative upon delivery.
- 4.4 For more information about delivery, please see our Shipping & Delivery Policy which is incorporated into these terms by reference.
- 4.5 The delivery fees are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- 5.1 We accept payments via credit card, debit card and instant EFT
- 5.2 You can find more information on the payment methods in our FAQs which are incorporated into these terms by reference.
- 5.3 We will debit the total value of your online order against the payment card tendered by you during the check-out process.
- 5.4 By submitting your order, identity number and payment card details, you warrant that you are over the age of 18 (eighteen) and that you are fully authorised to make payment with the payment card and there are sufficient funds available to pay for the order.
- 5.5 Once you have selected your payment method, you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the order.
- 6.1 You are, in terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, your order for the Products within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the Products. In such an event. You will be liable, in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act, for the direct costs of returning the products, such as courier and/or shipping charges.
- 6.2 You can find out more information on about cancellations in our FAQs which are incorporated into these terms by reference.
- 7.1 The contents of this website, all materials, information, texts, images, graphics, and data are owned by United Telecoms or is the lawful user thereof are protected by law. You will not acquire the right, title or interest in or to the website or its content thereof.
- 7.2 Any unauthorised copying, reproduction, or distribution of the website’s content is prohibited unless authorised by United Telecoms and will constitute an infringement of such copyright.
- 8.1 The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- 8.2 Whilst United Telecoms takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website.
- 8.3 United Telecoms disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- 8.4 In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms, United Telecoms also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Company, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. United Telecoms thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
Disclosures required in terms of Section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 are as follows:
- Full name: Mantino Trading (Pty) Ltd, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 2001/030000/07
- Physical address: 19 Trinity Close, Cambridge Commercial Park, Paulshof, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2191
- Phone number: 086 001 8500
- Email address: [email protected]
- Director Detail: D Lumley, R Lumley
We service the following locations in South Africa
Western Cape: Cape Town, Belville, Paarl, Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Vredendal, Hout Bay, Green Point, Bloubergstrand, Durbanville, Melkbosstrand.
Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth, Knysna, East London, George.
Kwa-Zulu Natal: Durban, Pinetown, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Ballito, Port Shepstone, Pietermaritzburg, Umhlanga, Westville, Hillcrest, Amanzimtoti.
Gauteng: Johannesburg, Vereeniging/Vaal, Sandton, Midrand, Pretoria, Centurion, Randburg, Roodepoort, Germiston, Alberton, Edenvale, Menlo Park.
Free State: Bloemfontein, Welkom, Bethlehem.
Mpumalanga: Witbank, Nelspruit.
Northern Cape: De Aar, Kimberley, Repra (Upington Area).
North West: Klerksdorp, Mafikeng.
Limpopo: Phalaborwa, Polokwane/Pietersburg.
Outside South Africa: Botswana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Namibia, Mozambique.
What Our Customers Say
“Once we approved the installations we were kept up to date daily with the levels of progress on our various sites and were very impressed with the final installation”