The NEC SL 2100 PBX Phone System has recently launched in South Africa and will be taking over from its predecessor the NEC SL1000 PBX System. This unit is targeted at the SME market servicing business between 2 and 128 employees/extension range, with some of the latest technology in the developing world of unified business communications. One reason this system has taken the market by storm is the addition of many “add on” features which have in the past been considered only for larger unified communications PABX systems.
The NEC SL 2100’s Features
- Built in VoIP Capability
- Easy Wall or rack mountable main unit, this allows users to decide where they want to put the unit, either in a convenient wall mounted location or in the businesses server rack.
- Offer handsets as Analogue, Digital or IP options.
- Voice mail, Smart Mobility, Music on Hold audio and video conferencing and call recording are all available on the unit.
- On premises solution eliminates the need for ongoing subscription costs usually associated with hosted solutions.
- SME Unified Communications features in built, the NEC SL2100 comes with built in ready to go UC features typically costed as extras on other PABX solutions. These include: Video Conferencing, presence and messaging.
Who Is The NEC SL2100 Solution For?
The NEC SL 2100 suits almost all businesses from 2 to 128 users looking for a cost effective feature rich PBX solutions which can integrate with VoIP/SIP lines, ISDN, PRI or analogue lines and offers features usually reserved for large unified communications solutions. Its wide range of features ensures that just about every telephony requirement an organisation may, can be met.
For more information on the NEC SL2100 PABX Switchboard contact us on 086 001 8101 or [email protected]